Monday 13 May 2013

Mix Tape





I've decided to base my mix tape on songs that were significant in my childhood and some later ones. It is also meant to be a kind of homage to me leaving secondary education into supposed 'adulthood' and others are just random ones I enjoy. Songs such as RHCP are dedicated to my fear of working in a boring office doing repitious work. Anyway... 


1. All Saints - Pure Shores
2. The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
3. LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight the Moonlight
4. Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird
5. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
6. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Tell Me Baby
7. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder on the Dance Floor
8. Amy Macdonald - Poison Prince
9. Yann Tierson - The Piano
10. Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
11. N Sync- Bye Bye Bye
12. HANSON - MMMBop
13. Gwen Stefani - Cool
14. Dido - White Flag
15. Britney Spears - Everytime
16. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
17. Christina Aguilera - Oh Mother


No comments:

Post a Comment